Air Duct Cleaning in Las Vegas

”The morning after you cleaned my air ducts – I realized I wasn’t congested for the first time in a long time. Thank you!!!” – Lynette D.  Summerlin – Las Vegas, Nevada

duct cleaning las vegas nv

Poor indoor air quality can diminish the overall quality of your indoor environment and airborne pathogens can lead to serious adverse health consequences. Statistics show that 1 in 5 Americans suffer from allergies caused by substances found in the home and office and in their ambient air.

HVAC systems carry harmful particulates and promote asthma, hay fever, and allergy symptoms. A clean HVAC system promotes air purification and a healthier indoor environment, which contributes to productivity, comfort and a sense of health and well being.

See The Clean

ZEROREZ® offers a unique and innovative approach to  air duct cleaning in Las Vegas. We show you the inside of your air ducts by sending a camera inside your duct system; then, using state-of-art “source removal” equipment, we thoroughly clean your home’s ventilation system.

Our powerful truck mounted unit delivers the most effective air duct cleaning available by using a powerful whip line sent down each vent coupled with a vacuum system using over 30,000 cfm. This process eliminates the possibility of polluting your home with uncontained debris. Each duct is cleaned individually from the register back to the main unit.

Advantages

You’ll breathe easier and enjoy a cleaner indoor environment after having your ventilation system professionally cleaned by ZEROREZ®.

Air Purification

We also offer state of the art air purification technology for those who suffer from allergies, asthma, or just simply desire a healthier home.  We can install your new air purification system or filtration system the same day as your cleaning.

Frequently Asked Questions

We are often asked questions about air duct cleaning by homeowners who are unfamiliar with the process. Some of the most common of these questions are listed below, along with responses that will help to inform you so you can make the best decision for your particular circumstances.

What does air duct cleaning do? 

Our air duct cleaning process removes whatever dirt and debris may be stuck in the ducts of your heating/cooling system so that there are no blockages or impediments to air flow and so that you are not obliged to constantly breathe air that contains contaminants.

Where does the pollution in my ducts come from?

A large contributor to indoor air pollution comes from the outdoors, but 80% of dust is actually human dander. In fact, every person sheds more than 1.5 pounds of skin a year. You will also pick up cooking smoke (filled with oil droplets), insect spray, personal products spray and pollution from building products. Pets will shed hair that gets trapped in ducts and gets re-cycled. Mold can even develop in your duct system if there are locations in your home that are prone to collecting moisture.

Why do I need to have my air ducts cleaned?

Believe it or not, studies have clearly shown that indoor air can be as much as five times more polluted than outside air – and that’s the air your family is breathing on a daily basis. Filters placed throughout your home only remove about 10 percent of those pollutants, leaving the other 90 percent circulating through all the rooms of your house.

How often should air ducts be cleaned?

Under normal circumstances, air duct cleaning need only be undertaken about every three or four years. However, there are situations that call for more frequent cleaning.

For instance:

  • When you move into a new home;
  • If someone in your household suffers from allergies;
  • After you’ve done a major remodeling project in your home
  • If you have one or more pets who routinely shed.

Is air duct cleaning really worth the cost?

Absolutely! How much is it worth to you to know that your family members are breathing fresh air, free of all the many pollutants that can be brought in from the outside, or that may have been cycling through your duct system for years?

Whom should I contact about air duct cleaning?

In Las Vegas and Henderson, NV, contact your air duct cleaning professionals at Zerorez for service that will leave your ducts totally clear and your indoor air quality at its breathable best. We also handle all your carpet cleaning needs in the same service area.